The Importance Of A Members Portal For Your Association
A members portal provides great value to both the association website and its members. By creating a members portal, the association offers a central location for members to access information, resources, and tools. In addition, a members portal helps build a sense of community among the members by providing a secure and safe place for them to interact and connect with each other.
Benefits your association can provide to its members through a secure portal include:
- Convenience: members can access the portal from anywhere, as long as they have an browser and connection.
- 24/7 access: members can access their data at any time, your association is always there to serve them.
- Engagement: increase member engagement by providing a central place for members to connect with other members.
- Communication: improve communication between the association and its members by providing a central place for information to be shared.
- Retention: increase member retention by providing a secure place for members to access information and stay connected with the association.
- Satisfaction: increase member satisfaction by allowing them to help themselves at any time and benefit from business generating tools.
For a few years my sole focus has been on an association data platform, not just a cheap Wordpress site with a custom database, Members Village comes with members portal build in which will enable your association to bring value to its membership right away.